The Rome city Cards offers Transport and 2 Museums free of charge
as well as Reductions for all other museums and major events.
Special tourist-cultural card that enables both tourists and interested local residents, the opportunity to benefit from various discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the splendours of Rome.
- Free entry to the first 2 visited museums and / or archaeological sites of your choice. Free admission includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Concessionary ticket to all other museums and / or archaeological sites visited thereafter. The concessionary ticket includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Free admission to the following museums: Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina, Museo Bilotti a Villa Borghese, Museo Canonica, Museo delle Mura, Museo Napoleonico and Villa di Massenzio (during Roma Pass validity period and in addition to the 2 free admissions).
- Free use of the city’s public transport network.
- Discounted tickets to exhibitions, events and other collaborating operators and businesses (Roma Pass Guide).
- Reduced charges for use of the On-call Multi-lingual Medical Service for Tourists (MET Travel Health).
- Tourist cultural services Roma Passè and Roma Informa.
At the Coliseum a reserved turnstile is available for Roma Pass holders to get direct access to the monument
In the kit: the card used to visit museums / archaeological sites and on the public transport system as described above; a map featuring all the Tourist Information Points, Metro stations, museums and other sites of interest (complete with addresses, tel. no’s opening times and nearest bus stops and metro stations); guide to all participating museums and sites; App activation code to download the best of the city; the card that provides details of how to access information on events and other useful services via internet